Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Design Team Reveals

Happy hump day all!  Brenshevia here bringing you a few Design Team Reveals.  First lets start off with Let's Get Sketchy.  There are a few changes going on this year over at LGS so make sure you stop by to check them out.  This week's sketch includes a wonderful mood board with great colors perfect for the month of February!



And here is my take on the sketch using MAMBI's Life's is Rosy paper pad

next up is the black, white plus one challenge over at the newly designed Colorful Creations!  Some of you may remember CC from years ago on the NING site, well they are back and better than ever so make sure you pop on over and check out their Feb 1st Black White plus ONE challenge.


I used the color teal as my "plus one"  I love the way this turned out!


and last but certainly not least we have the Tic Tac Toe challenge over at Picture This! where I used  2 or more photos, red and hearts. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post. Have a blessed day!